Some signs of infidelity can be sensed through knowing what are some of the top body language of lying.
The following are 27 body language movements will show you signs of lying. No more being oblivious to behavioural signs of infidelity – help yourself to learn the truth.
Body Language to show lies:
1. Limited physical movements and face expression. This is due to the fact that lying is stressful and a cheater would try to maintain control of the situation making sure you accept the lie.
2. Tighter lips.
3. Forehead tightens; often you can see wrinkles between the eyebrows.
4. The cheater takes less space literally (shoulder may be pulled back or elbows are pulled back to the side of body).
5. Speaking in monotonous tone leaving out lots of pronouns in sentences.
6. Trailing off end of sentences, hesitation in the tone of voice.
7. Talking a little faster than normal and the voice pitch is higher than normal.
8. Answering questions a little slower than normal – especially if followed by excessive eye movements.
9. Often a cheater will touch his face especially nose, mouth and chin area subconsciously. Earlobes and behind the ear are also areas to watch out for.
10. Paler face and hands – or extremely red face and hands.
11. Breathing more heavily – you can even hear it at times.
12. Avoiding eye contact – squinting or even closing eyes when talking to you.
13. Increased heart rate (This is not very easy to detect on its own).
14. Palms are not revealed, it’s in a closed position.
15. Emotional gesture is longer than usual, and it suddenly stops or changes.
16. The expression of the lower part of face does not match the eyes.
17. Emotional expression does not match words being said.18. Avoiding certain subjects by using humour or sarcasm.
19. Placing objects between you and the cheater or standing far from you.
20. On the contrary, standing a little too close to you to imitate closeness.
21. He may turn his body away when being asked something he is not comfortable to answer. Try bringing up the subject ‘signs of infidelity’ and see if he gets uncomfortable.
22. He gets defensive rather than offensive.
23. He will also be very happy if you change the subject rather than getting confused why you brought up the previous subject in the first place.
24. The cheater will use more words and reasons to explain actions he does that show signs of infidelity. His sentences are complex and seem to be perfect to convince you of his lies.
25. He uses longer sentences to buy time so that he can lie on the spot better.
26. His answers are not direct.
27. He is uncomfortable with silence as he is wondering whether or not he’s about to get caught lying.